I am INRIA researcher in the BIPOP project of the INRIA Grenoble center near Grenoble. I am currently in Santiago de Chile at INRIA Chile. About me: a short interview in spanish and a detailed CV in english
My research interests are related to the modeling, the analysis and the simulation of the Non Smooth Dynamical Systems. Typical examples of such dynamical systems are the mechanical systems with unilateral constraints, (contact), Coulomb's friction and impacts such as masonry buildings, circuit breakers, robotic arms, the electrical circuits with ideal components or the sliding mode control applications. Many other applications may also be found in physics, biology and economics ...
Software: Visit our open-source software page Siconos
PhD Students, post-doc and research engineers
- Florent Cadoux (PhD. 2006-2009), now assistant professor at INPG, Grenoble.
- Olivier Huber (PhD. 2011-2015), now post-doctoral fellow at University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Mounia Haddouni (PhD. 2012-2015), now R/D engineer at ANSYS, Lyon
- Narendra Akhadkar (PhD. 2012-2016), Schneider Electric, Grenoble
- Mathieu Renouf (post-doc 2004-2005), now researcher at CNRS, LMGC, Montpellier
- Houari Khenous (post-doc 2006-2007), now researcher at IFPEN, Paris.
- Carmina Georgescu (post-doc 2006-2007), now assistant professor at University of Bucarest.
- Thorsten Schindler (post-doc 2010-2011), now assistant professor at Technische Universität München
- Bin Wang (post-doc 2012-2013)
- Scott Greenhalgh (PhD internship 2010-2011), now post doc at Yale University
- Valentina Sessa (PhD internship 2012-2013), now assistant professor at Rio de Janeiro State University
- Pascal Denoyelle (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2005-2008), now R/D engineer at Mentor Graphics, Grenoble
- Franck Pérignon (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2005-2008), now permanent research engineer at CNRS, LJK Grenoble
- Olivier Bonnefon (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2007-2009), now permanent research engineer at INRA, Avignon
- Hong Ha Do Nguyen (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2012)
- Jan Michalcsyk (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2012-2014), now research engineer at INRIA, Grenoble
- Maximiliano Olivares (Engineer INRIA Chile, 2015-)
- Stephen Sinclair (Expert Engineer INRIA Chile, 2016-)
|Phone||+56 22 584 72 77 annex 108|
Avenida Apoquindo 2827, piso 12, Las Condes - Santiago, Chile. firstname.lastname@example.org