I am a researcher in the BIPOP project of the INRIA Grenoble center in Grenoble. I was two years (2014--2016) in Santiago de Chile at INRIA Chile. About me: a short interview in Spanish and a detailed CV in English
My research interests are related to the modeling, the analysis and the simulation of the nonsmooth dynamical systems. Typical examples of such dynamical systems are the mechanical systems with unilateral constraints, (contact), Coulomb's friction and impacts such as masonry buildings,circuit breakers, robotic arms, the electrical circuits with ideal components or the sliding mode control applications. Many other applications may also be found in physics, biology and economics ...
Current research projectsMost of research publications are downloadable there
Some direct links on my research work :
- Numerical Methods for Nonsmooth Dynamical Systems, Acary, Vincent, Bernard Brogliato. Springer 2008
- V. Acary, H. de Jong, and B. Brogliato. Numerical simulation of piecewise-linear models of gene regulatory networks using complementarity systems theory. Physica D, 269:103-199, January 2013.
- V. Acary. Projected event-capturing time-stepping schemes for nonsmooth mechanical systems with unilateral contact and Coulomb's friction. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 256:224-250, 2013
- Numerical methods for discrete frictional contact problem
- Discretization of sliding mode control
- Dynamic flows over networks
- Optimal control of sweeping processes
- Granular flows and rock fracturing process for mines applications
- Time integration for nonsmooth mechanical systems with a focus on robots and linkages with contact, friction and impacts)
- Modeling of clearances in joints
PhD Students, post-doc and research engineers
- Narendra Akhadkar (PhD. 2012-2016), Schneider Electric, Grenoble
- Olivier Huber (PhD. 2011-2015), now post-doctoral fellow at University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Mounia Haddouni (PhD. 2012-2015), now R/D engineer at ANSYS, Lyon
- Florent Cadoux (PhD. 2006-2009), now assistant professor at INPG, Grenoble.
- Valentina Sessa (PhD internship 2012-2013), now assistant professor at Rio de Janeiro State University
- Scott Greenhalgh (PhD internship 2010-2011), now post doc at Yale University
- Bin Wang (post-doc 2012-2013)
- Thorsten Schindler (post-doc 2010-2011), now assistant professor at Technische Universität München
- Carmina Georgescu (post-doc 2006-2007), now assistant professor at University of Bucarest.
- Houari Khenous (post-doc 2006-2007), now researcher at IFPEN, Paris.
- Mathieu Renouf (post-doc 2004-2005), now researcher at CNRS, LMGC, Montpellier
- Stephen Sinclair (Expert Engineer INRIA Chile, 2016-)
- Maximiliano Olivares (Engineer INRIA Chile, 2015-)
- Jan Michalcsyk (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2012-2014), now research engineer at INRIA, Grenoble
- Hong Ha Do Nguyen (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2012)
- Olivier Bonnefon (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2007-2009), now permanent research engineer at INRA, Avignon
- Franck Pérignon (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2005-2008), now permanent research engineer at CNRS, LJK Grenoble
- Pascal Denoyelle (Expert Engineer INRIA, 2005-2008), now R/D engineer at Mentor Graphics, Grenoble
|Phone||+56 22 584 72 77 annex 108|
Avenida Apoquindo 2827, piso 12, Las Condes - Santiago, Chile. email@example.com