Basic Operations on polyhedra
- Function: void poly_free (poly_t* po)
- Frees the polyhedron and finalize
- Function: poly_t* poly_copy (const poly_t* po)
- Makes a copy of the
polyhedron. Referenced elements are recursively duplicated.
- Function: void poly_print (const poly_t* po)
- Prints the polyhedron on standard output.
- Function: void poly_minimize (const poly_t* po)
- Computes the
minimal representation of the polyhedron. Once minimized, both
constraints and generators are available, as such as the saturation
matrix and the dimension of equality and lineality spaces.
- Function: void poly_canonicalize (const poly_t* po)
polka_strict is false, same effect as
poly_minimize, but ensures also normalization of equalities and
lines spaces (with Gauss elimination). Otherwise, normalizes the
strict constraints of po and performs minimization on the new
set of constraints (also with normalization of equalities and lines
spaces). This allows to remove constraints which are redundant
considering the special meaning of the epsilon dimension.
This document was generated
on October, 27 2006