Special issue of "Formal Aspects of Computing"
A special issue of the Springer-Verlag Journal on Formal Aspects of Computing was published in 1998.
Edited by J.F. Groote, S.P. Luttik and J.J. van Wamel, this special issue presents selected papers from the Third FMICS workshop (CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1998).
Formal Aspects of Computing
A Springer-Verlag Journal
Table of Contents
Volume 10, Nr. 5-6, 1998
Special Issue on FMICS'98
J.F. Groote, S.P. Luttik, J.J. van Wamel (editors)
- Testing Algebraic Data Types and Processes: A Unifying Theory
Marie-Claude Gaudel and Perry R. James
- Design for Proof: An Approach to the Design of Domain-Specific Languages
Stuart Anderson and Konstantinos Tourlas
- Partial-order Reduction Techniques for Real-time Model Checking
Dennis Dams, Rob Gerth, Bart Knaack and Ruurd Kuiper
- Case Study in Protocol Validation: Validating an ATM Signalling Protocol
Theofanis Vassiliou-Gioles and Ina Schieferdecker
- The Tree Identify Protocol of IEEE 1394 in muCRL
Carron Shankland and Mark van der Zwaag
- Investigating the integration of two formal methods
Juan Biccarregui, Brian Matthews, Brian Ritchie, and Sten Aggerholm
- Automatic Verification of a Lip Synchronisation Protocol using Uppaal
H. Bowman, G. Faconti, J.-P. Katoen, D. Latella, M. Massink
Back to the ERCIM FMICS Home Page