Special issue of "Formal Methods in System Design"
A special issue of the International Journal on Formal Methods in Systems Design, by Kluwer Academic Publishers, was published.
Edited by Stefania Gnesi and Diego Latella, this special issue is dedicated to the Fourth FMICS workshop (Trento, July 1999), from which papers have been selected.
Formal Methods in System Design
An International Journal
Table of Contents
Volume 19, Issue 2, September 2001
- Special Issue on the Fourth International Workshop of the
ERCIM Working Group on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems,
Trento, Italy, July 1999-Selected Papers
Stefania Gnesi, Diego Latella
- Verification of a Radio-based Signalling System using the STATEMATE Verification Environment
Werner Damm, Jochen Klose
- Using Hybrid Automata to Support Human Factors Analysis in a Critical System
Gavin Doherty, Mieke Massink and Giorgio Faconti
- A Timed Verification of the IEEE 1394 Leader Election Protocol
- Software Engineering with Formal Methods: the Development of a Storm Surge Barrier Control System
Jan Tretmans, Klaas Wijbrans and Michel Chaudron
Back to the ERCIM FMICS Home Page